Wilson 801231 Mini Dual Band Mobile Wireless Amplifier Kit with External Magnet Mount Antenna and Phone Cradle with Built-in Antenna and Cable
|Wilson 801231 Mini Dual Band Mobile Wireless Amplifier Kit with External Magnet Mount Antenna and Phone Cradle with Built-in Antenna and Antenna Cable. Amplifier Manufaturer: Wilson Electronics. Amplifier Part Number: 801231. Amplifier UPC Code: 813986006702. Wilson's new 801231 Mini-Mobile kit features the compact 801230 dual-band amplifier, the Cradle Plus interior antenna for hands-free cell phone operation, and the 12" magnet mount exterior antenna (301125). This popular kit installs in your vehicle in minutes, supports multiple users and both the 800MHz and 1900MHz carrier frequency bands.|
Wilson Dual-Band SIGNALBOOST (801231) is a Mini Amplifier Kit that boosts reception in vehicles and boats. Wilson's all new Smart Technology Mini Dual-Band Amplifier kit is a mobile amplification kit that is designed to improve your cellular signal and increase your coverage area in your car, truck, RV, or boat. It comes with everything you need to get started. Inside the package, you will find everything you need for wireless amplification and installation.
Wilson 801231 Power Amplifier/ Booster Features:
• Signal Boost Installs in minutes – no special tools required
• Signal-Boost is Portable – can easily be moved between vehicles
• Wireless operation - no physical connection to cell phone or data card
• Supports multiple users in vehicle
• Amplifies signals to and from the cell site on both 800MHz and 1900MHz frequencies
• Microprocessor-controlled circuitry ensures reliable operation within regulatory standards
• Built-in antenna in the phone cradle permits hands-free operation
• Improves signals for both voice and data
• Includes our high efficiency 12” exterior magnet mount antenna
• Six times more power than a typical cell phone
• DC power supply included (cigarette lighter type), AC power supply sold separately
• FCC and IC Type Accepted
Wilson 801231 Booster Kit includes the following:
• SIGNALBOOST Mini-Mobile Amplifier (801230)
• Interior Cradle Plus with a built-in antenna (301146)
• Exterior magnet-mount antenna (301125)
• Mounting Brackets
• DC Power supply
• Installation guide
Wilson 801231 Booster Specifications:
• Part Number 801231
• Frequency 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
• Gain 40 dB / 45 dB
• Max Output Power 1.5 watts
• Max RF 31.7 dBm
• Noise Figure 3.5 dB nominal
• Flatness ± 3.5 dB / ± 4 dB
• Isolation > 90 dB
• Power Requirements: 6V, 0.6A - 2A (subject to uplink power)
• Connectors: SMA Female
• Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.25 x 1 (inches) or 9.6 x 8.1 x 3.8 (cm)
• Weight: 4 oz or 0.11 kg
* Gooseneck (Wilson 901120) sold separately.
|For weBoost Wilson Amplifier Buyers: Please note that amplifier part numbers which begin with "47" or "46" can be installed anywhere within USA and worldwide, whereas amplifier part numbers which do not begin with "46" or "47" are only available for installation outside United States of America. If purchasing part numbers which do not begin with "46 or 47" to be shipped within USA but for use outside USA, please complete and fax Legacy Cell Phone Signal Booster Customer Statement right after placing such an order. Thank you.|
Regarding weBoost, Wilson Pro, and zBoost Amplifiers:
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint plus more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
In order to help our valuable customers, we have compiled a list of most major wireless service provider's signal booster registries so you can easily register your existing or new cell phone signal booster after placing an order for it at our website. weBoost, WilsonPro, and zBoost are Wilson Electronics companies.
Please type your cell phone model in the search box at the top to view all available accessories for your phone model
Found Lower Purchase Price Elsewhere (Excluding Wilson Electronics Products)? Simply email and/or fax, Low Price Guarantee form if you find accessories or related supplies for less (excluding Wilson Products) and await our response during business hours to see whether we can match or offer a new lower cost. Competing retail suppliers or online stores must be located in USA or Canada. See product supply price guarantee form for details.
Copyright Cell-Phone-Accessories.com | HTML Index