Cell Phone Manufacturer/ Distributor: Product code Wilson841295 is from Wilson Electronics. Why do we carry WilsonElectronics products? We carry them because Wilson signal booster products work! They increase cellphone reception bars reducing dropped calls, static, and promote clearer wireless conversations.
For Cell Phone Model: Buy Wilson-841295 but please make sure it is compatible with your mobile phone model as listed or operates between the frequencies posted at your phone manufacturer or service Carrier's website (Cellular/ GSM/ PCS) and/or in its operating manual.
UPC Code: 813986008744. Order multiple units for additional discount and take advantage of free shipping offer for orders over $39 with free shipping code, FREESHIPPING (For more details, read the free-ship coupon offer posted above).
Cell Phone Category: Wilson 841295 is made/ distributed by Wilson Electronics, a leader in reception boosting antennas, amplifiers, and related parts and accessories.
|Wilson 841295 KIT- SOHO Ambulance Kit (Includes: 801245, 301104, 901102, 301135, 951104) - WIRELESS MOBILE AMPLIFIERS (WILSON )|
Wilson 841295 is the manufacturer part number.
1. Cell Phone Boosters Wilson In-Building 801245 Dual-Band SOHO Amplifier
Details: In-Building Wireless Dual-Band SOHO Cellular/PCS Amplifier (801245) Features: • For 800 MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS Bands.
• Works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA AND GSM.
• Automatic gain control to prevent oscillation.
• Automatic shutdown on overload.
• Maximum +30 dBm output power.
• Receiver sensitivity -110 dBm CDMA 1% FER.
• AC power supply included.
• FCC and IC type accepted.
• Patents Pending. Benefits: • Designed specificantlly for small office and home office enviroments, apartments, high rises, condominiums, and dormitories.
• Greatly reduces disconnects and drop outs.
• Significantly improves voice and data signal quality.
• Has up to 10 times more power than your cell phone or laptop data card
• Significantly improves voice and data signal quality
• Improves data communication rates needed for 3G technologies.
• Receives and transmits better than a cell phone or cellular data card.
• Allows multiple cell phones and cellular data cards to be used at the same time.
• Extends cell phone battery life.
2. Wilson NMO Mount Wilson Cellular Antenna (301104). NMO Mount Cellular Antenna (301104) Features: • Metal ground plane required
• Multiple NMO mounting options are available (Sold Separately).
3. Wilson 3/4-inch NMO Mount (901102). 3/4-inch NMO Mount (901102) Features: • Requires NMO Antenna (sold separately)
• Requires ¾-inch hole in sheet metal surface for connection
• 14 feet RG-58U Cable
• FME-Female Connector
4. Cell Phone Boosters Wilson 301135 Dual Band Panel Indoor Antenna. Dual-Band Panel Antenna (301135) Features: • Directional antenna
• Built-in ground plane
• Mounting hardware included
• For fixed installations
5. Wilson 951104 20' Extension Cable RG58U Low Loss Foam Coax (N-Male - FME Female). 20-feet RG-58 Low-Loss Coaxial Cable (951104) Features: • For indoor / outdoor use
• Connects Yagi directly to any Wilson External Antenna Adapter
• Attenuates signal 4 dB
• N-Male / FME-Female Connectors.
|For weBoost Wilson Amplifier Buyers: Please note that amplifier part numbers which begin with "47" or "46" can be installed anywhere within USA and worldwide, whereas amplifier part numbers which do not begin with "46" or "47" are only available for installation outside United States of America. If purchasing part numbers which do not begin with "46 or 47" to be shipped within USA but for use outside USA, please complete and fax Legacy Cell Phone Signal Booster Customer Statement right after placing such an order. Thank you.|
Regarding weBoost, Wilson Pro, and zBoost Amplifiers:
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint plus more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
In order to help our valuable customers, we have compiled a list of most major wireless service provider's signal booster registries so you can easily register your existing or new cell phone signal booster after placing an order for it at our website. weBoost, WilsonPro, and zBoost are Wilson Electronics companies.
Please type your cell phone model in the search box at the top to view all available accessories for your phone model
Found Lower Purchase Price Elsewhere (Excluding Wilson Electronics Products)? Simply email and/or fax, Low Price Guarantee form if you find accessories or related supplies for less (excluding Wilson Products) and await our response during business hours to see whether we can match or offer a new lower cost. Competing retail suppliers or online stores must be located in USA or Canada. See product supply price guarantee form for details.
Copyright Cell-Phone-Accessories.com | HTML Index