Motorola v60 Series Palm V Multi Connect - MOTOROLA (10.1 lbs)
Cell Phone Manufacturer/ Distributor: This cellphone product is manufactured by or for MOTOROLA, by a mobile phone accessory manufacturer and distributor of good quality cell phone accessories.
For Cell Phone Model: Please make sure that this cell phone product is compatible with your cellular phone as stated above or at your wireless phone manufacturer's website. 98347 is supplier item # of this cellphone accessory.
UPC Code: Unknown. Cell-Phone-Accessories.com Part Number or SKU is PC98347 for this cell phone accessory. Wholesale Factory Supply Identifier: 98347
Cell Phone Category: 98347 belongs to warehouse distribution category of Data Cables & Kits: For MOTOROLA. Actual Cellular Product Weight in Pounds (Not including weight added to wireless product by shipper due to larger dimensions of the packaging): 10.1 Lbs
|If Motorola v60 Series Palm V Multi Connect ( 98347 ) is what you are looking for, look no further because we carry the brand new Motorola v60 Series Palm V Multi Connect (98347) at the best TOTAL price, everyday! |
Motorola 98347 Data Cable for Palm V series PDA is the solution for many PDA to Handset needs.
Limited to stock on-hand.
Supported Models and Categories: Motorola Timeport 270c Cellular
- Motorola 98347 includes the Multi-connect Serial Data Kit - 98320 so you can connect to your compatible PC via the RS-232 serial cable and use the Motorola Connectivity Solution software CD to enable web and email access (with separate email application) from your compatible Motorola phone.
- Keep your contacts and appointments organized with TrueSync software.
- Browse the Internet at even faster speeds using the included GPRS Manager software. Check with your cellular system operator for availability.
- Kit includes a Palm V Series PDA cable and the Motorola Com Manager Software CD. The combination allows you to connect your compatible Motorola phone to Palm V handheld PDAs for Internet and email access.
- Customers with GPRS service can browse the Internet at even faster speeds.
- Dial phone numbers and keep track of inbound and outbound calls from your Palm V PDA.
- COMPATIBILITY: Motorola 98347 is compatible with Motorola V60i/ V120c/ V60c/ V60g/ V66/ V200/ Timeport 270c/ Timeport 280g cellular phone models. Windows Operating System requirements: Windows 98 98SE NT4.0 2000 ME and XP Palm OS 3.3 or later.
- SYN0279 - CE Bus RS232 Data Head
- SKN6315 - RS232 PC Data Cable
- SVN4583 - Motorola Data Connectivity Solution CD
- SKN6319 - Palm V Data Cable
- SVN4585 - Motorola Com Center Manager CD User Guide
- Limited to stock on-hand.
Buy multiple quantities of Motorola v60 Series Palm V Multi Connect, and save more on already discounted prices, as well as possibly qualify for free shipping if total reaches $39 - See multiple quantity discount and ship free offer posted above. Purchase Motorola v60 Series Palm V Multi Connect ( Supply Part Number 98347 ), for less!
|For Wilson Amplifier Buyers: Please note that amplifier part numbers which begin with "46" can be installed anywhere within USA and worldwide, whereas amplifier part numbers which do not begin with "46" are only available for installation outside United States. If purchasing part numbers which do not begin with "46" to be shipped within USA but for use outside USA, please complete and fax Legacy Cell Phone Signal Booster Customer Statement right after placing such an order. Thank you.|
Regarding Wilson Amplifiers:
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint plus more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
In order to help our valuable customers, we have compiled a list of most major wireless service provider's signal booster registries so you can easily register your existing or new cell phone signal booster after placing an order for it at our website.
Please type your cell phone model in the search box at the top to view all available accessories for your phone model
Found Lower Purchase Price Elsewhere (Excluding Wilson Electronics Products)? Simply email and/or fax, Low Price Guarantee form if you find accessories or related supplies for less (excluding Wilson Products) and await our response during business hours to see whether we can match or offer a new lower cost. Competing retail suppliers or online stores must be located in USA or Canada. See product supply price guarantee form for details.
Copyright Cell-Phone-Accessories.com | HTML Index