ISO Harness Mazda Bose harness - QUICKCONNECT (0.32 lbs)
Cell Phone Manufacturer/ Distributor: This cellphone product is manufactured by or for QuickConnect/ Quick Connect, by a mobile phone accessory manufacturer and distributor of good quality cell phone accessories.
For Cell Phone Model: Please make sure that this cell phone product is compatible with your cellular phone as stated above or at your wireless phone manufacturer's website. QCHBB_M is supplier item # of this cellphone accessory.
UPC Code: Unknown. Cell-Phone-Accessories.com Part Number or SKU is PCQCHBB_M for this cell phone accessory. Wholesale Factory Supply Identifier: QCHBB_M
Cell Phone Category: QCHBB_M belongs to warehouse distribution category of Wiring Harness: For QUICKCONNECT. Actual Cellular Product Weight in Pounds (Not including weight added to wireless product by shipper due to larger dimensions of the packaging): 0.31875 Lbs
|If ISO Harness Mazda Bose harness ( QCHBB-M ) is what you are looking for, look no further because we carry the brand new ISO Harness Mazda Bose harness (QCHBB-M) at the best TOTAL price, everyday! |
Quick Connect QCHBB-M Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters allow fast installation of any ISO (Parrot Cig-Blue Raytel Funkwerk EGO) Hands free Bluetooth car kit into Most Mazda with Bose amplified stereo - often without cutting splicing or tapping into a single wire!
- ISO wiring harness configuration: Now you have a Custom ISO wiring harnesses that interfaces with the standard ISO connectors that come with the Parrot Cig-Blue Raytel Funkwerk EGO car kit plug-and-play for no-cut installations into most vehicles!
- Car warranty is Preserved: No cut installations are now possible for your particular Make model year and specific stereo type.
- Uncompromising Quality: We are only aware of a very few US domestic or import car models that use the standard ISO connectors that come with the Parrot Cig-Blue Raytel Funkwerk EGO car kit! Even though the Parrot literature calls their control box a "universal" interface trying to plug the Parrot Cig-Blue Raytel Funkwerk EGO connectors into your car is like trying to put a square peg into a round hole. In the past US installers of ISO car kits have had to get very creative to install Bluetooth car kits. They have frequently tapped into the 32 individual connections of the ISO harness and hand wired them into your vehicle. This has led to considerable expense modifications of the existing vehicle's wiring forfeiting the mute feature which is an important part of the Bluetooth car kit experience and having to hardwire a remote loud-speaker under the dash. The latter is probably the most disturbing compromise since the Bluetooth car kit audio is designed to emanate from the existing car audio stereo system for a surround sound effect. Finally there is always the risk of a wiring mistake even in the best of hands. Our Quick Connect adapters were designed to do all the work for you - often without cutting or splicing a single wire!
- Please note: With All Parrot car kits including the Parrot CK3000 Evolution CK3100 3200LS CK3300 3400LS MK6000 MK6100 and RK8200 Quick Connect QCHBB-M Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters are fully compatible muting all speakers during a call.
- Please note: With All Funkwerk EGO car kits all speakers do not mute because the EGO has a one channel switcher relay in their control box. If you buy the optional EGOMUTE mute box then and only then will all speakers mute on all channels. Quick Connect QCHBB-M Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters are fully compatible.
- Please note: Quick Connect Products has made every attempt to provide model make and year information which is as complete and accurate as possible. Occasionally a harness may not fit a particular vehicle in which case we offer a 15 day money back Satisfaction guarantee. Adapters are provided as-is. You are responsible for verifying the suitability of this wiring harness adapter to your particular vehicle. Professional installation is strongly recommended. Our maximum liability is limited to the original purchase price of the adapter.
- Please note: This harness fits MAZDA
- 3 with Bose (2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009)
- 6 with Bose (2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009)
- CX-7 with Bose (2007 2008 2009)
- CX-9 with Bose (2007 2008 2009)
- Miata with Bose (2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009)
- RX-8 with Bose (2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009)
- Quick Connect factory original one year warranty applies to the wiring harness. Warranty phone number is 1-888-8-CARKIT (M-F 9 AM-4 PM Pacific Time).
Directions for using this QCHBB series harnesses for Non-ISO car kits like the Motorola IHF1000 Nokia CK-7W
When using any Quick Connect QCHBB harness with a Non-ISO car kit cut off the 24 pin flat black ISO connector and attach the wires as follows: Supported Models and Categories: Unrelated
- White and White-Black - Left channel speaker level audio from car kit.
- Gray and Gray-Black - Right channel speaker level audio from car kit.If the car kit you are attaching comes with a Monaural audio speaker you can combine QCHBB harness White and Gray wires and attach to the positive speaker output. Then combine White-Black and Gray-Black wires and attach to the negative speaker output.
- Yellow - 12 Volt Battery to Car Kit permanent 12 Volt input.
- Red -- 12 Volt Switched to Car Kit switched 12 Volt input.
- Black - Ground to Car Kit Ground input.
- Blue-White - To the car kit Mute wire (for grounded mute wire on Nokia Motorola Raytel etc.).
Buy multiple quantities of ISO Harness Mazda Bose harness, and save more on already discounted prices, as well as possibly qualify for free shipping if total reaches $39 - See multiple quantity discount and ship free offer posted above. Purchase ISO Harness Mazda Bose harness ( Supply Part Number QCHBB-M ), for less!
|For weBoost Wilson Amplifier Buyers: Please note that amplifier part numbers which begin with "47" or "46" can be installed anywhere within USA and worldwide, whereas amplifier part numbers which do not begin with "46" or "47" are only available for installation outside United States of America. If purchasing part numbers which do not begin with "46 or 47" to be shipped within USA but for use outside USA, please complete and fax Legacy Cell Phone Signal Booster Customer Statement right after placing such an order. Thank you.|
Regarding Wilson weBoost Amplifier:
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint plus more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
In order to help our valuable customers, we have compiled a list of most major wireless service provider's signal booster registries so you can easily register your existing or new cell phone signal booster after placing an order for it at our website.
Please type your cell phone model in the search box at the top to view all available accessories for your phone model
Found Lower Purchase Price Elsewhere (Excluding Wilson Electronics Products)? Simply email and/or fax, Low Price Guarantee form if you find accessories or related supplies for less (excluding Wilson Products) and await our response during business hours to see whether we can match or offer a new lower cost. Competing retail suppliers or online stores must be located in USA or Canada. See product supply price guarantee form for details.
Copyright Cell-Phone-Accessories.com | HTML Index