Kyocera KX1 OEM Std 810mAh Lith Batt - QUALCOMM/ KYOCERA (0.16 lbs)
Cell Phone Manufacturer/ Distributor: This cellphone product is manufactured by or for Qualcomm/ Kyocera, by a mobile phone accessory manufacturer and distributor of good quality cell phone accessories.
For Cell Phone Model: Please make sure that this cell phone product is compatible with your cellular phone as stated above or at your wireless phone manufacturer's website. TXBAT10050 is supplier item # of this cellphone accessory.
UPC Code: Unknown. Cell-Phone-Accessories.com Part Number or SKU is PCTXBAT10050 for this cell phone accessory. Wholesale Factory Supply Identifier: TXBAT10050
Cell Phone Category: TXBAT10050 belongs to warehouse distribution category of Lithium Batteries: For QUA-KYO. Actual Cellular Product Weight in Pounds (Not including weight added to wireless product by shipper due to larger dimensions of the packaging): 0.1625 Lbs
|If Kyocera KX1 OEM Std 810mAh Lith Batt ( TXBAT10050 ) is what you are looking for, look no further because we carry the brand new Kyocera KX1 OEM Std 810mAh Lith Batt (TXBAT10050) at the best TOTAL price, everyday! |
Kyocera TXBAT10050 battery Standard capacity Lithium-Ion battery is the factory original battery designed & built specifically for the Kyocera SOHO/ KX1/ KX1i/ KX1v/ K4130 cell-phone models.
Supported Models and Categories: Kyocera KX1/ KX1i/ KX1v/ K4130/ Soho
- Kyocera TXBAT10050 Li-Ion Standard battery provides your Kyocera SOHO/ KX1/ KX1i/ KX1v/ K4130 cell-phone with the standard battery capacity that originally shipped with most Kyocera SOHO/ KX1/ KX1i/ KX1v/ K4130 cell-phone models for very good talk time.
- Lithium ion (Li-Ion) batteries are available in a variety of capacities to best fit your cell-phone requirements.
- At least 30% more talk time & 30% lighter than NiMh batteries of the same size!
- This memory free standard capacity battery is the factory original Kyocera TXBAT10050 Li-Ion battery rated at 810 mAh capacity.
- Kyocera TXBAT10050 battery is compatible with Kyocera SOHO/ KX1/ KX1i/ KX1v/ K4130 cell-phone models only.
- At full charge this Kyocera SOHO/ KX1/ KX1i/ KX1v/ K4130 cell-phone battery gives Very good standby & talk time.
- You Never need to condition your battery after the first 2-3 cycles! Charge the initial 24-hour battery charge with the cell-phone turned off.
- Note that a new lithium ion battery's full performance is only achieved after 2-3 complete charge and discharge cycles.
- Factory warranty of One year applies.
Buy multiple quantities of Kyocera KX1 OEM Std 810mAh Lith Batt, and save more on already discounted prices, as well as possibly qualify for free shipping if total reaches $39 - See multiple quantity discount and ship free offer posted above. Purchase Kyocera KX1 OEM Std 810mAh Lith Batt ( Supply Part Number TXBAT10050 ), for less!
|For weBoost Wilson Amplifier Buyers: Please note that amplifier part numbers which begin with "47" or "46" can be installed anywhere within USA and worldwide, whereas amplifier part numbers which do not begin with "46" or "47" are only available for installation outside United States of America. If purchasing part numbers which do not begin with "46 or 47" to be shipped within USA but for use outside USA, please complete and fax Legacy Cell Phone Signal Booster Customer Statement right after placing such an order. Thank you.|
Regarding weBoost, Wilson Pro, and zBoost Amplifiers:
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint plus more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
In order to help our valuable customers, we have compiled a list of most major wireless service provider's signal booster registries so you can easily register your existing or new cell phone signal booster after placing an order for it at our website. weBoost, WilsonPro, and zBoost are Wilson Electronics companies.
Please type your cell phone model in the search box at the top to view all available accessories for your phone model
Found Lower Purchase Price Elsewhere (Excluding Wilson Electronics Products)? Simply email and/or fax, Low Price Guarantee form if you find accessories or related supplies for less (excluding Wilson Products) and await our response during business hours to see whether we can match or offer a new lower cost. Competing retail suppliers or online stores must be located in USA or Canada. See product supply price guarantee form for details.
Copyright Cell-Phone-Accessories.com | HTML Index