Wilson 460101 DT 4G 5-Band Booster Kit
For Cell Phone Model: For all models that operate on any of the following bands: Band 17: 700MHz, Band 13: 700MHz, Band 5: 860 MHz, Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz, Band 25: 1900 MHz.
UPC Code: 81181502182
Cell Phone Category: Cell Phone Signal Booster
|Wilson 460101 DT 4G 5-Band Booster Kit.|
If you are suffering from dropped calls, low bars, poor voice quality, lost internet connection, slow downloads, limited reception and range, the Wilson DT4G signal booster will significantly enhance signals and boost performance, resulting in faster data speeds, reliable service, wider coverage, stronger signals, fewer interruptions and no-service dead zones.
This model is designed to increased celluar data (Voice, 3G, AWS, 4G/LTE) in a small area such as a desktop/workspace space for up to 60 dB gain.
Supports providers that transmit in the following frequencies: 704-746 MHz, 746-787 MHz, 824-894 MHz, 1850-1995 MHz, 1710-1755/2110-2155MHz
AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, etc.
Wilson DT4G Booster includes:
- Wilson 460001 DT 4G 5-Band Cellular Repeater/Amplifier
- Wilson 301211 Indoor Tower Desktop Antenna with SMA-Male Connector
- Wilson 314473 Outdoor Panel Antenna with F-Female Connector, window suction cups, and pole mount
- Wilson 950620 + 950630 20' + 30' White RG-6 Low Loss Coaxial Cable for custom installation
- Wilson 971129 F-Female Barrel Connector for RG-6 Cables
- Wilson 859948 A/C Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Boosts Voice, 3G, 4G/LTE data for American US cellular carriers (except iDEN & WiMax)
- Reduces dropped calls, increases data speed, extends signal range, faster video downloads
- Complete do-it-youself kit, everything included, easy installation solution
- Allows for multiple users and cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, etc) to be used simultaneously
- Boosted signal up for desktop/workspace area (small range)
- Adjustable Gain Knobs (up to 60 decibel gain!)
- Stronger signal to and from cell tower
- Automatic oscillation/overload protection
- Longer battery life for cellular devices
- Wilson Electronics best affordable five-band home signal amplifier/ booster for small area
- UPC: 81181502182
- New and improved version, replaces the Wilson 801247 DT Desktop Amplifier Kit
- Need a little more power and coverage? Check out the Wilson AG Pro Quint Kit.
Do Wilson Cell Phone Signal Boosters Work?
|For weBoost Wilson Amplifier Buyers: Please note that amplifier part numbers which begin with "47" or "46" can be installed anywhere within USA and worldwide, whereas amplifier part numbers which do not begin with "46" or "47" are only available for installation outside United States of America. If purchasing part numbers which do not begin with "46 or 47" to be shipped within USA but for use outside USA, please complete and fax Legacy Cell Phone Signal Booster Customer Statement right after placing such an order. Thank you.|
Regarding weBoost, Wilson Pro, and zBoost Amplifiers:
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint plus more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
In order to help our valuable customers, we have compiled a list of most major wireless service provider's signal booster registries so you can easily register your existing or new cell phone signal booster after placing an order for it at our website. weBoost, WilsonPro, and zBoost are Wilson Electronics companies.
Please type your cell phone model in the search box at the top to view all available accessories for your phone model
Found Lower Purchase Price Elsewhere (Excluding Wilson Electronics Products)? Simply email and/or fax, Low Price Guarantee form if you find accessories or related supplies for less (excluding Wilson Products) and await our response during business hours to see whether we can match or offer a new lower cost. Competing retail suppliers or online stores must be located in USA or Canada. See product supply price guarantee form for details.
Copyright Cell-Phone-Accessories.com | HTML Index